Monday 24 October 2011

Help You may need

This is my first post. I'm working on various computer related problems for past 11years.I found there are some reseller or service person who took improper charges from their customer for service or to buy some peripherals. So I decided that I do something about it. This is a blog where you can discuss or post your problem.You will be answered within 24 hours.Any kind of computer related problems.You can also get estimates or price list of different components.If it's not computer related don't worry feel free to post.Any kind of free software or drivers of almost everything will be provided to you as per your need.

1 comments:

abby said...

good begining can you please tell me which is the latest and most advanced but cheap video card available in the market.compatible with intel core 2 duo motherboard.

Post a Comment